109 The Drumlins is an immaculately presented three bed semi-detached in one of the most sought-after developments in Virginia.
Accommodation comprises of a light and airy entrance hall, downstairs WC, utility and well- appointed kitchen with interconnecting double doors to a spacious living room. There are double doors from the kitchen to a really lovely and excellently maintained back garden complete garden shed. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The two remaining bedrooms come complete with built-in wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom and large hotpress on this level.
The property is conveniently located only a short walk from schools, shops and the centre of Virginia town. The property is also within easy access of the M3 and is well served by public transport.
Viewing of this beautiful family home is highly recommended.
- Part brick low maintenance façade
- Porcelain tiles in hall and kitchen
- Wonderful back garden complete with shed & paving
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Close to town centre
- Blinds & carpets included
- Mains water & sewage
- Gas fired central heating
- Solid fuel stove in sitting room
- Zoned central heating
- House alarm
- Stira to attic with ample storage